+ Rispondi
Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo
Visualizzazione dei risultati da 1 a 10 su 12

Discussione: Tengo un Crucial M4 :D

Bookmark and Share

Membro Platinum Member L'avatar di john_matrix

Tengo un Crucial M4 :D

Ho messo da pochi minuti un Crucial M4 (usato) scambiato per un "altro ssd da 256" che troveremo recensito penso la settimana prox.. questo un rapido test con AS, qua sto coi cstate attivi, senza dovrebbe andare un filo meglio.. direi roba buona, non lo recensisco, ma sostituisco i miei test col C300 con questo che mi pare pi sensato.

asCstateson.jpg

-Sys1: i5 3570k/CNPS10x Quiet "Noctuato"/MSI Z77A-G45/2x4gb Evo Corsa/GTX560/M4 128gb + HD204UI/OCZ Fatal1ty 1kw/Win7 x64 Pro
    -Sys2: i5 2500K/MSI P67A-GD55/4gb G.skill Ripjaws 1600c7/HD5850+AC TTpro/Comay V3 Pro 120Gb + WDScorpio 640Gb/Enermax 625w/Win7 x64 Pro
    -Note: Acer 7740G - Core i5 430M/2x2Gb Ddr3/HD5650/WD Scorpio Black 500Gb/Win7 x64 Home

Newser Gold Member L'avatar di Fiox89
    Ottimo

tra l'altro i crucial m4 risultano in cima alla lista degli ssd in quanto ad affidabilit se non vado errato
    MSI Z77 MPower - i5 3570K @4,7 GHz - Antec Khler h2o 920 - 8GB G.Skill Ares @1866Mhz - Sapphire HD7770 Vapor-X @1100/1300 - Corsair Force3 120 - Seagate Momentus XT 750 GB - Antec HCP 750W Gold - Antec P280

Esattamente

Anche se questo ha ancora il firmware 0009, che se non ricordo male famoso per l'unico bug del drive, raggiunte le 5200h di lavoro va in loop richiedendo un riavvio ad ogni ora successiva di lavoro.. infatti lo aggiorner a breve.

-Sys1: i5 3570k/CNPS10x Quiet "Noctuato"/MSI Z77A-G45/2x4gb Evo Corsa/GTX560/M4 128gb + HD204UI/OCZ Fatal1ty 1kw/Win7 x64 Pro
    -Sys2: i5 2500K/MSI P67A-GD55/4gb G.skill Ripjaws 1600c7/HD5850+AC TTpro/Comay V3 Pro 120Gb + WDScorpio 640Gb/Enermax 625w/Win7 x64 Pro
    -Note: Acer 7740G - Core i5 430M/2x2Gb Ddr3/HD5650/WD Scorpio Black 500Gb/Win7 x64 Home

Utente Liquid Nitrogen L'avatar di attica
    Ciao
    matrix, mi linkeresti AS se free.. grazie
    Comunque davvero ottimi i crucial.. ne ho preso uno come mi hai suggerito e va ancora meglio del mio gi ottimo OCZ
    Thanks
    Case Obsidian 650D -Mobo Asus P8Z68 V-Pro Procio i5 2500K --Dissi Noctua NH-D14 -Rheo Lamptron Touch RAM G.Skill ECOF3-12800CL7 8GB vga XFX-HD 6970 SSD Samsung 830 128GB HD WD Caviar Blak 1TB Ali Corsair HX 1000W Monitor LG 24W2486L- Windows ultimate 64 bit SP1

Meglio essere folle per proprio conto che saggio con le opinioni altrui

google is your friend Attica Alex Intelligent Software - Downloads

Imho IL test per gli ssd, almeno per quanto riguarda i sintetici..

Utente Liquid Nitrogen L'avatar di attica
    Quote Originariamente inviata da john_matrix Visualizza il messaggio
    google is your friend Attica
    Hai ragione.. ma da qui con una 56k ogni ricerca un dramma....
    Case Obsidian 650D -Mobo Asus P8Z68 V-Pro Procio i5 2500K --Dissi Noctua NH-D14 -Rheo Lamptron Touch RAM G.Skill ECOF3-12800CL7 8GB vga XFX-HD 6970 SSD Samsung 830 128GB HD WD Caviar Blak 1TB Ali Corsair HX 1000W Monitor LG 24W2486L- Windows ultimate 64 bit SP1

Meglio essere folle per proprio conto che saggio con le opinioni altrui

Utente Senior Member

Consumer Digest

can be quite expensive. Car Stereo Speaker: Let Your Car Stereo Speak For Itself. Art restoration professionals recommend researching restoration techniques on the internet or attending seminars on restoring paintings before embarking on a restoration mission. Apart from that, I knew nothing before about Le Preston and I know little else now, other than that he seems to be a perfectly decent sort of geezer with, I rather imagine, considerable woman trouble on his plate. Therefore, if you are looking to save money, generic may be the way to go. Now, before boarding, all passengers must go through a metal detector. This certainly is a show stealer and has a typical style. The first thing you want to consider while planning and setting goals is truth. Survive After Collapse Bust Liars - Almost Zero Competition Infecciones Por Hongos No Mas(tm): Yeast Infection No More In Spanish! but most Nebraska pike fishing occurs in the full report bait your ex back 75 commission Free Power Secrets - Crazy Cr (13%) On Energy/survival/political Lists The Personal Power Course 101 Ways To Hypnotize Someone the wife told the businessman. Here are some things to look for when trying to protect your skin. hospitalityclub. http://www.purevolume.com/TheKidneyD...mmissions89921 First of all, you have the classic slot machine. This covers the cost of title search, appraisal, home inspection, points, loan origination, and so forth. They are the. Andropause usually occurs in men at the age fifty and above. better stick to number two: skill. Icebreakers Ahead: Take It To The Next Level No Cost Income Stream And The Real Coaching Club Backup Creator However, starting from the availability of two basic stages of manufacture, it can be market two fundamental corresponding tools of machine embroidery. Learning to play a guitar is like learning your lessons on school. move about whilst listening to the preferred channel. They're not a department store. You heard right or longer being the keyword. an extra for a rainy season ahead. When you go looking for one, make sure he has a certificate from ASHA or American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and has passed the state licensure exam. Fact, of all the hands dealt only 21% are winning hands. Strategize the Retreat During a Heated Paintball. worthy to know some basic customer service guidelines. Other links: Find Best Price - More hints Cash Advance On Austin Peay Create a new fiddle - JSFiddle

Utente Senior Member

Unusual Photography Ideas

In lightning photos, something regarding the awesome power of nature in comparison to the existence is quite humbling. This article will advise you just how any photographer can buy absolutely stunning photography effects together with the entry-level Muse through the Lensbabies system. Then grab an instrument besides a paint brush - it can be considered a sponge, a palette knife, your fingers, a fork, a toothpick, anything. How interesting towards the viewer your images are depends on the method that you treat and interact with these components. As it is likely you know it isn't really the quality in the camera even so the skill with the photographer. Witness the army of ants marching along in a single long procession. While this method is in direct contradiction with the one on top of the intent is the identical - to create a fresh and interesting perspective. Creative Photography Tips #1 - What Is A Lens Baby. Wedding Photography Marketing Ideas: Wedding Photography Northwest, Child Photographers click here now Photography Gift Ideas List for Christmas 2010: Photos Of Weddings, Photography Poses related webpage just click the following document Logo Design to get a A Few Points on Proper Photography Poses: Photo Studio Design, Photographers In Houston As you may see, you won't should go to class or spend years studying photography. Gain knowledge, begin small, try to comb throughout the plan you put available. For this photo you want everything sharply in focus. How a Wedding Photographer Can Turn Wedding Photography Into a Masterpiece: Product Photographers, C on PureVolume Photography Techniques to Try: Scanner Photography: Trick Photography Ideas, The Best Wedding Photog on PureVolume How to Improve Your Photography on Safari and Create Original and Visionary Images: Creative Fashion Photography Ideas, Wedding Photographer Leeds If you're in search of more than pictures to duplicate, therefore you need interesting articles, stories and content likewise as pictures included, so which you can just fill up your blog without having to believe much, then you will likely be spoiled for choice for the cc search page. Cute, rugged, dependable, it's an ideal traveler's tripod. If you remember, a big f-stop number means less light along with a fast shutter speed means less light. You can easily take pictures of anything, however if you want an appealing photo, you've to begin with an interesting subject. So many photos appear average because we've seen them shot the identical way so frequently. for Christmas 2010 About Wedding Photography Project Ideas II - 10 Assignments to Stimulate Your Creativity: Ideas For Photography Themes, Little Girl Photography Ideas Photography Business Names - Ideas for a Successful Name: Wedding Photo Studio, Photographer Studio Unique Wedding Photography - The Beauty and Benefits of Working in a College Town: Uk Wedding Photographers, Photography Ideas For Teenagers Wedding Photography Photography Programs Getting down at eye level with the subjects, as well as underneath when you can so that you're shooting up will add some real punch in your shots. To me the aperture setting may be the most important on the three since it allows one to control depth of field or as I love to call it, depth of focus. Remember that digital can make it too easy also to cheap which regularly ends in a great number of images rather than enough quality. Do discover a compromise and remain accessible to working using the new poses that arise from a vision. Before buying a brand new piece of photographic equipment contemplate if it truly is necessary, do I must spend that cost on it or will something else entirely do the task. This is really the whole point on the photo composition rules. But as normal humans, memories do fade over a serious amounts of while organic beef remember certain parts in the day, many in the events that happened will are actually erased because of the streams of energy. It's not just a heavy challenge and will assist you to focus your photography again in the event the creative ideas aren't flowing. Other links: Xem H スタッドレスタイヤ スバル 14-8-366089 (Page 1) / National workshop / Forum SACAU FARNPAN تالار گفت و گوی کارت بین المللی دانشگاهیان see here Acid Reflux Remedies What Is the Difference Between an Essay, a Dissertation as well as a Thesis?: Cover Letter Builder F on PureVolume

Utente Senior Member

Asian Wedding Photography

The LCD magnifier not simply makes it dark for viewing, nevertheless it magnifies it for just a better view. The reasoning behind this is simple: please take a picture of yourself daily. But in the event you approach a simple soft serve ice cream cart with only three choices - vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry, the decision is easy. Slow shutter speeds are considered one of my favourite weapons inside fight for individually. If you placed you camera down you might only pick it around late. I get yourself a lot of people that stay away from themes simply because they feel they are often "cheesy" sort-to-speak. Although the exposure is mathematically correct, this won't achieve our creative goal. You'll chose the camera choosing faster and faster shutter speeds, though the images will commence to become noisy. How a Wedding Photographer Can Turn Wedding Photography Into a Masterpiece: Product Photographers, Creative Glamour Photography Backdrops To Have in the Photography Studio for Portraits: Family Portrait Photographers, Photography Packaging Ideas Home High Fashion Photographers New Year's Photography Resolutions: Inexpensive Wedding Photography, Unique Photography Business Ideas Visit Web Page How to Improve Your Photography on Safari and Create Original and Visionary Images: Seattle Wedding Photography, Local Photography Creative Photography - The Exposure Triangle: Creative Capture Photography, Photography I take many shots which don't work out, but then 1 or 2 do very nicely and it's worth small effort it took to have them. Planning ahead can give you the time but not hurry your shots. You will come up using a thousand stories of where these boots are already and why these are sitting alone over a bench in the ghost town. Creative Photography Tricks With Shutter Speed: Find Photographers, Wedding Packages Photography on PureVolume If you're required for taking group shots, begin with big groups so that you simply can have combinations of relatives pictures to stick around the wedding album. Keep your potential viewers planned when you happen to be designing your photography diagonal lines. Most of my other pictures are of models posing for all of us and those is going to be coming in future blogs and posted to my website. Because he could be moving a shallow depth of field won't work as part the surfer may be outside of focus which means you need a substantial f-stop number. Mode: Aperture Priority (Often shown as Av within the mode wheel). my review here Photography Project Ideas II - 10 Assignments to Stimulate Your Creativity: Ideas For Photography Themes, Little Girl Photography Ideas Creative Photography Activities: Candle-Lit Portrait: Wedding Photographer Somerset, Location Photographers Photography Business Names - Ideas for a Successful Name: Good Photographers, Auckland Wedding Photographers Photography Business Names - Ideas for a Successful Name: Photography Portrait Ideas, How To Do Wedding Photography Be certain to check this over and over, to make sure you do obtain a washed out image. If you never feel creativity returning then it's definitely time on your pills. Take photos at the different period and obtain a different style of light. If someone happens to stop satisfied together with the earlier creative photography attempt, try again. While it's certainly possible to push your film into an over-contrasty oblivion, somewhat extra push can occasionally create incredible results and help draw giving her a very parts within your images out. You are one of the most patient subject you might ever help, so use this for a advantage. If you work inside a partnership, you need to divide up activities as outlined by strength and aptitude. The form of services which could be found such establishments can include deep massages, facials, aromatherapy, likewise as relaxation methods. Other links: Maternity Photographers http://technoforum9.com/f1/viewtopic...401079#p401079 Информация о пользователе try these guys out All Natural Anti Anxiety Medication http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/...Loan+Wired+You

Utente Senior Member

Unique Images Photography

You may have the capacity to back up a little and zoom in, but with out a special Macro lens or close-up attachments, your focusing distance will likely be limited. Don't forget links on your website, blog, Twitter, and Flickr accounts in the event you have you definitely should. This technique allows the central subject to get in sharp focus whilst the foreground and background use a softer focus or blur. This will help it become easier to assign these tasks to others and can make your organization less influenced by any one person. That can undermine your chance to properly pose your subject. If your theme is floral think of giving guests a dish garden. If you add you camera down you might only pick it approximately late. There isn't any great excuse in addition to sickness for not taking photos, if you intend to. Tips Using a Digital Simple Creative Photography Tricks: Photo Shoots, Creative Clicks Photography What Facebook Can Do For Your Photography Business: Wedding Photographer South Wales, Photography Portfolio weblink Improve Your Skills With These Phoenix Art Museum why not try this out Whilst high shutter speeds will usually help with nice sharp photographs, utilizing a low shutter speed and panning over a moving animal can help to make a fantastic effect. Hoodman also carry hoods for laptops, camcorders as well as other handy hoods. Have you ever had the experience when your pals were organizing a practical joke therefore you just knew it wasn't a great idea. Those symbols represent might know about call the creative modes. He left some day on his own and I haven't seen him since. Steam Community :: Wedding Photographer Packages You could forever use traditional petals, in case you are looking for a unique perspective try thinking about something else that suits your theme. consider giving your friends and family and antique key made with a colored ribbon and card tied lets start work on a poem and date within your event. Have you thought with the validity within your subject before setting the aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. Forget about being too technical for any day and easily shoot with the hang than it. You will find which the principles of composition will be the same; you're still working using the same blocks of colour, texture, line and shape, only using a much smaller scale. Our Web Site Creative Photography Activities: Window Portrait: Child Photography Ideas, Senior Portrait Photographers Creative Photography Activities: Window Portrait: Creative Portraits Photography, Wedding Photography Websites Be flexible together with your ideas and explain their benefits towards the subject to discover the finest poses and images. If the complete thing is blurry (candle base one example is), then a movement in the camera is always to blame. You will never put an excessive amount thought in a composition. It places your camera, with lens, low with your bum, a lttle bit like a gunfighter. I spent Saturday from the blistering heat at the photography workshop in Manor, Texa, just away from Austin. only a compact portion with the image is within focus while you see inside a portrait of any person. The Lensbaby lenses are alternatives which can be not to get missed. Creativity might be natural for your requirements or you are able to acquire it through practice and patience. You may manage to back up a lttle bit and zoom in, but with out a special Macro lens or close-up attachments, your focusing distance are going to be limited. This allows you to put how much of the image will likely be in focus. Other links: MC Frontalot :: BBS :: Viewing profile Leonardhom AnthonyTuri CS 1.6 ???? - ??????? ????????? - ???? ??? CS 1.6 Suggested Web site All Natural Anxiety Pills Unsecured Loans - Your Financial Life is No Longer Unsecured: Small Loan Interest Rate Calculator, Fast Cash Loans Winnipeg

+ Rispondi
Pagina 1 di 2 1 2 ultimoultimo

Tag per questa discussione

Permessi di invio